On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 04:29:57PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Mon,  3 Aug 2020 15:39:49 +0200 (CEST)
> schrieb Thibaut Cuvelier <tcuvel...@lyx.org>:
>
> > commit 5ccd63eff6731a972f1d65d855859a65fe8e3a5b
> > Author: Thibaut Cuvelier <tcuvel...@lyx.org>
> > Date:   Mon Aug 3 16:04:26 2020 +0200
> >
> >     DocBook: add a layout tag to tell whether an item is the abstract or
> > not.
> > ---
> >  .../docbook/bibliography_precooked_aastex.xml      |  221 ++++++++---------
> >  lib/layouts/aastex.layout                          |    3 -
> >  lib/layouts/stdstruct.inc                          |    3 +-
> >  lib/scripts/layout2layout.py                       |    2 +-
> >  src/Layout.cpp                                     |    8 +
> >  src/Layout.h                                       |    9 +-
> >  src/output_docbook.cpp                             |  265
> > ++++++++++++--------
> >  src/xml.h                                          |    2 +
>
> Thibaut, could you please test the exports before commit?
>
> Some of the last commits are the reason for
>
> 1.) extrem slowness
> 2.) many endless loops
> 3.) 54% tests passed, 162 tests failed out of 350

+1
An alternative would be to do work on a branch, then when you are ready
do all the testing at once and then after the testing looks good merge
to master.

I think that some projects are not as strict, but here on master we like
to keep it useable. This makes it easier to test master.  Also, it makes
it easier to bisect other bugs that have nothing to do with a commit
that broke something else.

Thank you very much to Thibaut for all of your work!

And thank you to Kornel for spending so much time on the tests.

Scott