Am Tue, 4 Aug 2020 01:04:06 -0400
schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@lyx.org>:

> >> Just revert them, I'd think.
> > +1
> >
> > For a branch, if Thibaut would like to share the branch before pushing,
> > perhaps the "features" remote would be the right place?
>
> Yes, that would be the easiest thing. Then people can give feedback
> along the way.
>
> Riki

It would help, if your patches would not be sooo huge. In that case I could run
the tests
and send you the results. Repeating unless the change does not create failures.

For you it would be easy to find the cause, because of the small patch.

Then the patch can be committed.

Repeat this procedure with the next snippet.

        Kornel