Am 10.08.2020 um 13:53 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

> Le 9 août 2020 14:53:23 GMT+02:00, Stephan Witt <st.w...@gmx.net> a écrit :
>> Next patch including the first one corrects the char count w/o
>> additional
>> inset member function. My primary target is to get the navigation
>> correct.
>> But improved statistics correctness is a nice by-catch.
>>
>> I’ve checked the code for isLetter() calls and the most interesting is
>> the call in Paragraph::find().
>>
>> Stephan
>
> This looks good AFAICS.

Thank you for having a look. ATM I’m investigating some side effects of this
planned change and have to make at least the native spell checker on Mac with
the range based checks more robust. Furthermore I saw a mysterious problem
with change tracking. So, the patch has to be prepared a little bit better.

Stephan