On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 12:31:29PM +0200, j.heidemeier wrote:
> I'd like to ask for a short status concerning the
> the possible import of MS created texts into lyx.
> So I'm curious if reLyX now handles longtables or if there are other
> promising routes from MS-apps to lyx.

reLyX hasn't changed since then, I'm afraid. It's vaguely possible that if
you replaced a longtable with a table, it would work, but longtable does
have some extra commands that reLyX wouldn't understand, and LyX wouldn't
know it's supposed to be a longtable. Still, it might be better than
nothing.

You could try wvware's latex output -> reLyX. I haven't used wv, but maybe
it outputs regular tables instead of longtables.

-Amir