Hello,

In lyxfont.h there is an include for gettext.h for some obscure reason
of using enums ON and OFF that might get redefined in locale.h

This causes that almost any file includes gettext.h implicitly, it
wouldn't be that bad, but in my case it forces reordering of header file
includes. What I want is permission to rename the ON and OFF to FONT_ON
and FONT_OFF, and do this rename wherever needed.

Besides getting rid of this forced ordering, it might even speed up
compilation a bit, as the gettext.h header will not be included in any
file that also includes lyxfont.h (in my case I include buffer.h and by
some long chain I get lyxfont.h).

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/