* Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010405 11:09]:

> Baruch> This causes that almost any file includes gettext.h
> Baruch> implicitly, it wouldn't be that bad, but in my case it forces
> Baruch> reordering of header file includes. What I want is permission
> Baruch> to rename the ON and OFF to FONT_ON and FONT_OFF, and do this
> Baruch> rename wherever needed.
>
> I'll handle it.

Ok, I'm basically half through, the problem now is not the LyXFont, but
adding gettext.h to the files that need it and received it implicitly by
including buffer.h

I'm halfway through (or so I believe), I will not submit it today since
I need to go now. If you want I can send you the patch I have so far.

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/