Le 07/12/2020 à 00:17, Yuriy Skalko a écrit :
What about replacing Trac with Gitea? I have very successful experience with it -- simple to install, very fast and lightweight.

It looks nice indeed, although I mostly saw the interface :)

One other issue I see with it is that it means we still administrate our server wrt git and tickets. We do not have a server maintainer (unless I am dismissing someone? I am not one myself) currently and it kind of "just works". At least having a gitlab solution would allow us to choose where it is hosted (osuosl has one, actually).

The good point about a self-hosted gitea is that it would be lightweight.

Then we have to see how much of our trac data will be lost in translation.