Le 21/12/2020 à 19:40, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 25/11/2020 à 15:35, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
I see a couple of changes in behavior in advanced find that can be
reproduced with the Welcome.lyx file (I attached it for convenience).

1. In advanced find, put "a" in the find area and "c" in the replace
    area and do "Replace all". It takes about 10 seconds with 2.3.0, and
    about 25 seconds with master. I remember when testing before that
    advanced find was much faster than 2.3.0, so if this is just a weird
    "worst case" scenario, then I think that's fine.

Try again, I updated the layout files, it seems to make a big difference to me. Then we have to know why Adv F&R has to read the class files at all (using cut and paste, maybe?)

Sorry, I forgot to push. Now the layouts are updated.