Le 14/01/2021 à 19:45, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Thanks, this is good to know. What is your intuition for when it would
be helpful to try the different C++ standard library?

I do not have an intuition about it. I mainly compile with different compilers/libc to see whether it breaks or whether warnings are generated. When it compiles without warnings, I push and let others test it :)

Actually, sometimes it looks like I have been doing just that, but the worst is that I did try to test (most of the times).