Am Sonntag, dem 07.03.2021 um 13:24 +0100 schrieb Stephan Witt:
> The first document has „unrrund“ in local dictionary and therefore it
> shouldn’t
> marked as mis-spelled. On Mac the spellchecker doesn’t check words -
> it checks
> paragraphs and so it misses the entries in local dictionary.
>
> That’s not easy to fix.

But isn't AppleSpellChecker::check() triggered on the paragraphs when a
document is opened? And this does check for WordLangTuples, and we
check for the existence of the word within the docdic before doing
anything else.

So I really do not understand what the problem here is.

(It is possible that I missed something on implementation, as I
couldn't test the Mac speller, but I fail to see a conceptual problem
here).

Also, as you say it is marked correctly after context menu action,
there is probably only some call missing here.

Jürgen