Am Donnerstag, dem 11.03.2021 um 12:27 -0500 schrieb Richard Kimberly
Heck:
> This will take some work. There's some info here:
>
> https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/portingguide.html
>
> Maybe we should make this a post 2.4 priority, though of course work
> on it could start now in a branch.

That's right, but a few things could already be addressed. I think the
error Kornel faces is a function that is marked deprecated in more
recent Qt 5 versions already. There are only a few such deprecation
warnings left. We could address these and see what is left to do with
Qt6.

Jürgen