On 9/29/21 6:17 PM, Doug Martin wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 1:24 PM Andrew Parsloe <ajpars...@gmail.com <mailto:ajpars...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 30/09/2021 9:03 am, Doug Martin wrote:
    Rasmus,

    Thanks for your quick response.
    Of course one can do what you suggest, and I have done it.

    But I do a lot of editing of LYX files and compiling to pdf
    (many! times a day), and I want the pdf
    file to be at 125% when I open it, and not have to scroll  to get
    that.

    I did find that there is a LaTeX \mag xxxx, e.g., \mag 1200 for
    20% increase, but I haven't been
    able to succeed using it by opening the LYX file and adding \mag
    1200 (or whatever xxxx turns
    out to be needed), and saving it, whereupon I get an error.

    This adjustment would seem to be something the the LaTeX to pdf
    Conveter should control ???

    Doug

    On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 12:23 PM Rasmus K. Rendsvig