I would just use it all the time, as hany reference information.
And for example, if I am reviewing the entire compiled pdf slide deck, and
see some
slides that I want to move to a different order, I could find it easily in
the LYX file.

By the way, I almost replied to the long thread END OF FRAME once .. ,
started by Ehud Kaplan,
if only to say that I had shared much of the frustration in getting
started, and remembering what to do
upon returning to LYX Beamer after not using it for a while.   Back in the
trench again with it, I think
a good user guide would go a long way to helping many people.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 9:26 AM Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 08:12:57AM -0800, Doug Martin wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I wouldn't be able to work on this feature, but I am using Beamer all the
> > time now,
> > and it would be great to have it.
>
> Good to know, Doug. Is there a particular use case where you would find it
> useful?
>
> Scott
> --

R. Douglas Martin
Professor Emeritus in Applied Mathematics and Statistics
University of Washington