Le 21/12/2021 à 16:32, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Dienstag, dem 21.12.2021 um 15:45 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
I could try to help with this, but for that I would have to
understand what the code does (and what cprotect does).

\cprotect allows to put verbatim context into places where this would
normally be invalid (basically macro arguments) by outsourcing stuff to
aux files. This fixes many shortcomings we had with things in
footnotes, sections, and other places that simply didn't compile.

That's what the doc says, but it is also used for math arrays, right? I have to say that I do not understand everything yet.