On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 10:29:32PM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> "Kayvan A. Sylvan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | I will set up anon cvs if it won't get too much traffic.
>
> I can't imagine the amount of traffic to be huge.

Okay. I have set up the anoncvs using rsync. Works great.

This anon CVS repository is set up to sync from baywatch.lyx.org
every 15 minutes.

To use it, do:

        export CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/lyx
        cvs login

Since this is an exact duplicate of the anoncvs at baywatch, the
password is "lyx".

The instructions at http://www.devel.lyx.org/cvs.php3 for using
the anonymous CVS server all apply.

My daily builds are building again. The results can be found
at ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel

                        ---Kayvan