Le 03/05/2022 à 23:05, Andrew Parsloe a écrit :
I've been using

Version 2.4.0-alpha3 (Sunday, 14 February 2021)
Qt Version (run-time): 5.15.2
Qt Version (compile-time): 5.15.2
Python detected: python -tt

that Riki produced earlier in the year on windows 10 for all my work without problems beyond a small cosmetic issue.

Type "unemphasized";  select "un";  ctrl-E (to emphasize "un"); left arrow (moves cursor between the "u" and the "n" and cancels the selection); ctrl-E

The "un" is now upright but the cursor retains its italic slant.

As far as I can see, this bug is gone now. Please report it again if you can reproduce with the next prerelease.