Le 09/10/2022 à 17:28, Rodolfo Oviedo a écrit :
Hi Jean-Marc,

Thank you for your reply!

You are welcome. Please keep lyx-devel in copy, it is better to share our thoughts with everyone.

I agree that it is enough. However, I think it is not optimum, especially
because the corners are too thin to notice without a conscious effort to spot
them. That is why I think that allowing a change in the color of the cursor
would be helpful.

What is your setting (OS, screen) ? Do you have a HiDpi monitor ? Would it be better to have thicker corners?

If a set of four corners were substituted by a thin square, that would be
immediately noticeable. I suppose the developers did not use squares because
they found them too obtrusive.

Right, or we could change the background color to be more noticeable.