Hi,

I'm jumping back in this discussion. There have been recent changes in the
DocBook implementation of theorems. Instead of setting DocBookTag and
DocBookAttr like this:

DocBookTag            para
DocBookAttr           role='theorem'

we now use a wrapper to delimit theorems:

DocBookWrapperTag     figure
DocBookWrapperAttr    role='theorem'
DocBookTag            para
DocBookGenerateTitle  true

For your other theorems, just update the line role= with the right kind of
element (just like on master). I can take care of this step when merging
your patch, as there seems to be some consensus around it.

I noticed you asked whether anything was required for lists of theorems and
the list: no, the DocBook processor is supposed to take care of that.

As you gave permission to use your patch under the GPL in an earlier
message (why isn't it listed on https://www.lyx.org/BlanketPermission?),
I'm proceeding with integrating your patch :).

All the best,
Thibaut Cuvelier