On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 02:00:34AM +0100, Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> I've pushed your patch online: 42c2a25fb8. I had to rebase it manually, I
> hope I didn't make too many mistakes. I'm also attaching the patch to this
> email so that you can check it more easily if you want.
>
> (If someone can add Udi to the blanket permissions, here is the link on the
> mailing list: https://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=165779733507955&w=2)
>
> Thibaut Cuvelier

Some ctests are failing on current master. I'm not sure if it's because
of your recent commit or not.

But, for example, if I open up lib/doc/Additional.lyx, I get a message
about a module that is not found: theorems-ams-extended

Also some tex2lyx tests are failing. Can you check those as well?

Scott