* Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010504 15:18]:
> Baruch Even <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | * Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010504 14:28]:

> | > |

> | > Several of the lfuns require arguments.
> |
> | >From what I've seen there was only some help related lfun that needed
> | arguments, at least it was the only one who announced it in the LFUN
> | array.
>
> LFUN_WORDFINDFORWARD
> [ Long list snipped ]
> + more

For my defence I only have the fact the only LFUN_HELP_OPEN says in
LyXAction.C that it takes arguments, the others have no mention of it in
their definition.

Why is this inconsistency? If Argument is unneeded, remove it. If it's
needed why are the others not declaring it?

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/