Am Donnerstag, dem 27.07.2023 um 16:13 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> Juergen?
> #12779 - "Search as you type" issue; the original report is imho
> borderline invalid, but the additional report in comment 2 looks like
> real issue

The analysis and proposed fix in the ticket strike me correct.

> Juergen/Enrico?
> #12831 - Udi proposes changing order how we output LaTeX font
> options. Has a patch which looks legit to me, but I would like
> someone to look over and give +1

Yes, this makes sense.

> #12842 - UTF-8 in math label; patch from Koji needs review

Leaving this to Enrico.

> * Cosmetics, we can retarget
> #12214 - docking/painting of search dialog; not essential we have
> worse issues with widgets

The advanced search dialog is a pretty fragile beast. I'd rather
retarget than touch it if this seems to be a minor issue.

> #12776 - cosmetics - needs someone with Qt6 on linux to reproduce.
> Anyone at least to reproduce?

I can reproduce with Qt 6.5.2 on Linux/Wayland.

Can't reproduce with Qt5.

> #12713 - non-linear zoom-slider. Other opinions whether we need it?
> Someone to check the code?

I stated my opinion here.

> Cheers!

Thanks for sorting these.