Enrico, I deleted my local repository yesterday and downloaded the GitHub
repository again. The last commit is 65cb9fa4df563becbb69e4e95715dd121b64aca3
from 2023-10-03T09:38:40Z.

When I run qmake6 test.pro from an empty folder I get the error message:

Info: creating stash file /Users/chris/Git/Qt-check/.qmake.stash
Project ERROR: failed to parse default search paths from compiler output

Chris