On Wed, Oct 04, 2023 at 05:13:10PM +0200, Christoph Schmitz wrote:

Enrico, I don't understand what to change.

This is the current contents of toolchain.prf:

```
# Ensure that we process sdk.prf first, as it will update QMAKE_CXX,
# which the default path determination uses.
sdk: load(sdk)

load(toolchain)
```

(Chris, please, let's keep the discussion on the list because this may be useful to others)

Pay attention that you are looking at
"mkspecs/features/mac/toolchain.prf" but should instead edit
"mkspecs/features/toolchain.prf".

If you click on the toolchain.prf link (down the page, on the left) at https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/503172
you will arrive at:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/503172/3/mkspecs/features/toolchain.prf

You have to change all the reddish lines on the left with the greenish lines on the right and then save the file.

--
Enrico