Le 14/10/2023 à 03:52, Daniel a écrit :
On 2023-10-13 18:07, Daniel wrote:
On 2023-10-13 17:24, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, dem 13.10.2023 um 17:08 +0200 schrieb Daniel:

I have not noticed that. I usually find that disabled menus are easy to disregard when I do not explicitly try to discover some function. And typically I have greater problems with disregarding stuff than other people.

Hello Daniel,

So, if I understand correctly, you would like that the LyX UI be modified to fit your peculiarities. Usually people having the same wish fill an enhancement ticket and wait for developers to have time to investigate if the enhancement is liable to improve LyX for everybody. They do not harass developers directly on the list.

Moreover, I do not understand why you are so keen to have LyX UI behave like Word UI. If you like Word UI so much, just use Word.

My 2cts.

--
Jean-Pierre