On 11/16/23 16:12, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 02:17:57PM -0500, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
Found the problem: The use of right_note, with the underscore, seems not to
work.
My bad :) I replaced in the email the branch names so they have some meaning in
english and did not know that "_" will break it...

We seem to need something like the attached.
IMHO not really needed, as said the code was just an inspiration.

I can easily see someone using "_" in a branch name and then wondering why the InsetLayout doesn't work. Like I did. Pushed. Also fixed the label string issue.

And it is quite fantastic. I was not aware you could embed branch content in
a command or an environment. It's something I've seen asked for, and I've
always thought it wasn't possible yet.
Right? :) This allowed me to have single document with several different
note-apparatuses for completely different target audiences.

I think that with complex enough commands you could do pretty crazy
stuff with different on-off branch combinations :)

Absolutely. I was thinking about Flex insets that could be on or off, but it turns out we already have that in branches. I wonder whether it would even work to have arguments for branches? It wouldn't surprise me, since branches are collapsable insets.

Riki