On 2023-11-17 10:12, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 17/11/2023 à 08:43, Daniel a écrit :
It still seems to me that LyX should provide a ready to use commenting feature that can be globally toggled on and off in the export. And it seems to me that the "Comment" note is on the right track here. It just needs a facelift (some nice label color and background color) and some additional features (toggling, free spacing) and it would be pretty close to ideal as a default commenting feature.

I do not see why Comment (which is a note output using the comment.sty package) would be a good choice. Let's say instead that you want to create a specially crafted note.

Then, what is free spacing doing here? Why would it be specially useful in a comment?