Le 10/04/2024 à 23:37, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
BTW since I inadvertedly broke windows installs (dictionary URLs need
to be fixed for new releases) and accidentally found that our trac log
exploded with warnings about inexisting paths - I was able to narrow down
number of unique attempts to download sets of dictionaries. It gives ~50 win
installs requesting at least 1 dictionary per day during last 20 days.

We never had any idea about the order of magnitude of our reach,
this gives some approximation to ~18k win installs per year...

That's huge ! I am very surprised.