[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Marcello Nuccio) writes:

> On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 03:21:34PM +0200, Paul Seelig wrote:
> > >
> > I run debian/unstable which is updated almost on a daily basis and
> > there is still no gcc-3.0 included in the Debian FTP archive.  And i
> > really don't want to mess with a gcc prerelease.
>
> just do "apt-get install gcc-3.0".
> It does not replace gcc-2.95 and you must set CC=gcc-3.0 to use it.

Wow, i didn't know that gcc-3.0 was already packaged for Debian!
Thanks for the hint! :-)

I'll install it when i find some time for it and will try compile the
LyX package with it.  But this probably won't be before next weekend.

                                  Thanks, P. *8^)
--
   ------------ Paul Seelig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -------------