> Well there are fees on the Highway, but you can use normal streets too.
> I don't think you can pay them in advance and it's < 10.000 Lire (5 Euro)
> from Brennero-Brenner to Bolzano-Bozen (Nord).

Ok... so I hope there are no traps like the one near Basel.

(You can cross the Suisse border on motorway there but you have no chance
to pay the fee. Which in turn makes police very happy... Of course one
could leave the motorway already on the German side and go there using
ordinary roads (which is even shorter), but there are no hints for the
unknowing...)

--

Well. Bozen...

I have not yet decided when to start here. We have a meeting till Wednesday
that I have to attend, but I think I could leave there early. On the
other hand there is another interesting event from Wednesday to Friday that
I would like to attend, so I do not really know what to do.

I think we could leave on Thursday afternoon or early in the evening which
probably means arriving (very) early Friday morning.

How long do you usually "work" at night?

Andre'

--