On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 11:03:29AM +0200, A.Gulino wrote:

> after using Disable CSS I can read it.
> But, how many peoples know, that "disable CSS" resolve the problem?

I forgot to add the most important thing in the previous e-mail.
If your browser still renders the pages badly after you apply the
default options to it we shall put Netscape 4.51 to the list of nocss
browsers. That way people won't need to know about "disable CSS".

For example, if you try lynx http://www.devel.lyx.org/~rae/www-user/
you'll be automatically offered two cookies: csidebar=0 and clong=0.
That way you get the presentation that is the best.

The purpose of testing is to show which browsers should go to the nocss
list.

I hope this clears out the things.
--
Zvezdan Petkovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>