It's pointless applying this patch at the moment because there's a horrible
chunk of code in FormCitation (setSize) that does this dynamically, depending
on what stuff is available.

I think that you should also scrub setSize, therefore. (Which is a GOOD thing
because it's un-maintainable and REALLY ugly!)

I was thinking about rearranging the dialog a bit like the reference dialog.
Browsers on the left and everything else on the right. Thoughts?

Angus