Angus> It's pointless applying this patch at the moment because
Angus> there's a horrible chunk of code in FormCitation (setSize) that
Angus> does this dynamically, depending on what stuff is available.

Angus> I think that you should also scrub setSize, therefore. (Which
Angus> is a GOOD thing because it's un-maintainable and REALLY ugly!)

Agreed. Let's keep dialogs simple.

Angus> I was thinking about rearranging the dialog a bit like the
Angus> reference dialog. Browsers on the left and everything else on
Angus> the right. Thoughts?

I don't know, it depends on how this affects the total size of the
dialog.