Juergen Vigna
wrote:http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=435561&group_id=245&atid=100245

> > About pspell, it works on my system: pspell 0.12.2. Perhaps older versions of
> > pspell have some libtool problems.
>
> Well I would be interested how it works on your machine, here it does still
> not work!

I installed pspell 0.12.2 and then aspell-.33.6.3 with patch
readonly_ws.diff

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=435561&group_id=245&atid=100245
required to get aspell to compile with gcc-3.0

Then configuring Thru cvs with spellclean2 patch  --with-pspell worked,
but it does not initialize language en_CA (English Canadian) correctly.
The problem is here I guess.
void PSpell::initialize(BufferParams const &, string const & lang)
{
        PspellConfig * config = new_pspell_config();
        string code;
        split(lang, code, '_');
        config->replace("language-tag", code.c_str());
Garst