On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 04:37:06PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:

> At the moment it emits signals into the ether for most things but FileDialog
> is an example where this isn't true. Shame. I'd like it to be true for all
> these things.
>
> Anyway, do it your way. Coding is, after all, an iterative process!

Yes, I agree we should do this. The ones where I haven't so far was just because it was
easier to move  stuff about the first time. After all there's no point being able to
switch
until we have two fully functinoing frontends.

Just like when I first converted FormMaths I had all the subdialogs  in one file, and
you extracted
them into different ones before /I/ had a chance to do the same :)

regards
john

--
"Voodoo Programming:  Things programmers do that they know shouldn't work but
 they try anyway, and which sometimes actually work, such as recompiling