On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 05:08:12PM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 19-Jul-2001 John Levon wrote:
>
> > can't you un-inline the ert inset automagically when it extends beyond the right
>margin
> > of the workarea ?
>
> Probably yes, but do I want to do this? Probably no, as then I would get
> complaints about this automatic behaviour someone surely doesn't like!

Think about the alternative - I add a lot of ert into the inset, so it is drawn off
the side, and I can't even read it !

Surely we dont really have/want a choice in this circumstance.

john

--
"Voodoo Programming:  Things programmers do that they know shouldn't work but
 they try anyway, and which sometimes actually work, such as recompiling