On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Fernando Pérez wrote:

> I've put up a bare bones web page for it at
> http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/lyxport
>
> Jean-Marc, you are welcome to include the latest version from the web page
> in lyx/contrib if you find it good enough for general use.

I think we should do this for convenience. Also, we should at least
have a link somewhere on the web page. Any takers?

One question regarding the requirement for the Perl script epstopdf. Is
this a common package? If not, maybe we should include that as well,
if the license allows this. It is probably small, and it would be a
pain to have to get this manually -- almost to the point that it would
seem silly to include lyxport in the LyX source code, because it would
not be really convenient since you have to get that script.

Greets,

Asger