On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 05:02:46PM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 02-Aug-2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Log message:
> >       Update/cursor and drawing fixes.
>
> Ok this should fix some of the drawing problems we see with insets containing
> InsetText. Please have a try and report back any problems which are solved now.

Hi Juergen,

The footnote inset still goes past the scrollbars, making editing the
last couple of characters of the displayed line difficult.

This is with the latest CVS (as of five minutes ago).

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)