On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 11:21:58AM +0200, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 01-Aug-2001 Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>
> > Juergen> I don't think this is a good idea, because if you have a
> > Juergen> inlined ERT you don't have a button
> >
> > Yes, but _this_ is a broken GUI!
>
> Yes you're right. I made it available to have some feedback about the
> uses people make with it. We could the put a small button on the left
> side without label just a visual feedback where we have to click, should
> be pretty easy to realize.

Excellent idea.

So we'd have a tri-state thing going between collapsed->open->inlined,
with the inlined version having a small (unlabeled) button on the left
of the inset?

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)