Angus Leeming wrote:

> I tweaked this quite a lot. Could you test it out please.
>
> * I removed the stripping of the extensions from the names in input().
> Instead, it's how done in apply() for both the .bib and .bst files.
>
> * The .bib browser would complain if it were passed multiple files. No more.

Angus, there is a small problem:
when the first bib is in the local doc-dir, let's say
myBIB. we than browse with this bib as input, closing
browser without doing nothing, gives now a NEW bib file
with the actual full path. for example "/home/voss/myBIB".
I think this is a not so good behaviour.

I'll look tomorrow for the code.

Herbert

--
http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/lyx/