On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> - "Math" and "Tabular" should be moved from menu "Edit" to "Layout"
>   (you definitely change the _layout_ with these options)
>
> IMO this should not be done. You "Edit" the tabular and/or math with this
> you don't "Open" a dialog! In the Layout Menu are ONLY entries which "open"
> a dialog!

Ok, that's another but also reasonable point of view!

If I do not get any other feedback, I will remove the item from my list
again. There are many other real bugs that deserve more attention.

Michael

Michael Schmitt                            phone:     +49 451 500 3725
Institute for Telematics                   secretary: +49 451 500 3721
Medical University of Luebeck              fax:       +49 451 500 3722
Ratzeburger Allee 160              eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-23538 Luebeck, Germany           WWW:   http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de