in order to be able to call bc().restore() at the end of every update(),
the state machine must have a transition from [RO_]INITIAL with the RESTORE
input, because the update might NOT have changed thre bc() state.

So I need a bc().iReallyAmInInitialStateHonest() or similar.

Since I must have this functionality, or an equivalent way to say to the controller:

Look, I know I (might have) just told you something has changed, but really it hasn't,
I was
just updating things. So please go back to your normal initial state

what should I do ?

thanks
john

--