Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos a écrit :

> > I've written this small C program to resolve ids from catalogs. It shows that with
> > xml2/xslt we don't need any java stuff, for the configuration and for the running
>time.
>
>   Ok, I have installed libxslt, I'll try it. :-)

This is the catresolve program added in db2lyx-0.1.3

> > >   My root partition was almost full so I didn't had any left space to
> > > install any new package.
> >
> > Glups... Reinstall is a nightmare for me.
>
>   I have survived.
>   Good to have you back... :-)

:-)

>   Did you see the peek of interest that we see regarding docbook with lyx.
> The stone is starting to roll. ;-)

Yes, that is really really good. Besides, if people from well known freeware projects
(LDP)
start to use it, it's a good publicity. BTW, LyX is not listed in the DocBook tools
page
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/tools/index.shtml. Maybe one should tell to the
oasis org
that lyx exists...

>   When you can please send me your list of bugs to reduce it. :-)

Here is the ball. I don't remember the current state of these files... The main list
is in
problems.lyx, sgmltable.lyx is a workaround I sent once to have informaltable work,
textinfloat.lyx is something (I think) is missing. It should be merged with
problems.lyx. I
hope it's clear enough.

BG

dbproblems.tar.gz