On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:05:15AM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:

> It took me less than a minute to locate, download, su, and install.
> Haven't checked whether it works since I do not have a fax machine.
>
> > > I work 12 hours per day already.
>
> And that means what?

It means he's a slacker! I work about 14 hours a day and I spend an hour
or two on top of that doing other non-work work. ;-)

Sleep, what is that? Sleep is for WIMPS and LOSERS!

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)