Am Donnerstag, 13. September 2001 16:28 schrieb John Levon:
> IMHO, don't bother with policy. just makes sure check_subcaption has
> a callback, and make that callback check controller().isReadonly(),
> and if it's not, and the check is selected, enable input_subcaption,
> else disable it.

Thanks. Meanwhile Angus gratefully did it for me. And when it's done,
it always looks /so/ easy ;-)

> if you SWIM ;)

Knowing how to swim would at least help me ;-) Seriously, I read this
code like a foreign language and if I try something, it's just by
Intuition. So it's better for me to do the trivial jobs (like playing
with fdesign), I guess.

Regards,
Juergen