On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:06:44PM +0200, ben wrote:
> Here is a minor release, that fixes the following points:
>
> * Possibility to select the XSLT used by the Makefiles. XT, Xalan and xsltproc are
> supported. By default xsltproc is used.

  Good.

> * Some XSL changes so that xsltproc works fine.
> * The LyX manual file is changed so that HTML chunking produces files named like the
> section ids.

  Great. I still get a t1.html, to remove it add in Layout->Document->Extra
Options id="db2lyx"

  Ok, ok I'm getting picky, but I like the final result. Really good.

> * The doc/ directory doesn't contain the HTML files nor the the out.lyx one, *but*
>the
> directories remain there for those who want to build the docs, or if we want to
> build the files during install. Is it acceptable?

  Ok.

> What is not ready in this release:
> * Full 1.2.0 compliance.

  Let us concentrate on the other points for now.

> As usual the package and the diff are available at:
> http://perso.libertysurf.fr/bgu/#DB2LyX

  Got it.

> BG

  When doing make in doc/ I get the errors that are attached.
  I had changed manually the reference to the xml dtd for docbook. I need to
take care that in the make file.

  I use:
  rpm -qi libxml2
  Name        : libxml2