Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos a écrit :

>   Great. I still get a t1.html, to remove it add in Layout->Document->Extra
> Options id="db2lyx"
>
>   Ok, ok I'm getting picky, but I like the final result. Really good.

You are a purist ;-)

>   When doing make in doc/ I get the errors that are attached.
>   I had changed manually the reference to the xml dtd for docbook. I need to
> take care that in the make file.
>
>   I use:
>   rpm -qi libxml2
>   Name        : libxml2
>   Version     : 2.4.3
>
>   rpm -qi libxslt
>   Name        : libxslt
>   Version     : 1.0.3
>
>   Any idea what's wrong.

Have you configured the package by running the db2lyx/config_xml script? It builds the
xslpath.ent file with the N. Walsh's XSL stylesheets path and the MathML entities
path. But
to do so you must add a catalog that resolves the related public ID's, and add the
catalog
path in the SGML_CATALOG_FILES variable. I attach a catalog example (that maybe should
be
provided in the package...).
Doing this should remove most of the errors.

BG
PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
  "file:///path/to/docbook/docbkx412/docbookx.dtd"

PUBLIC "-//DB2LyX//Norman Walsh's XSL Stylesheet Directory//EN"
        "file:///path/to/nwalsh/docbook"

PUBLIC "-//DB2LyX//MathML ISO Entities Directory//EN"
        "file:///path/to/docbook/mmlents"