Kayvan> This is a bug fix to the way the file path is generated
Kayvan> (currently, since we use params_.filename, LyX will always
Kayvan> return the directory from which it was launched as opposed to
Kayvan> the actual path to the file).

Kayvan> Also, we don't want to embed the full path when exporting a
Kayvan> nice LaTeX file.

I'll appl;y it.

Kayvan> Please add in the example files (and change lib/Makefile to
Kayvan> include the *.fen files) from
Kayvan> ftp://ftp.sylvan.com/pub/lyx/devel/chess

Do I really need to add the pdf file??

Kayvan> I have tested all of this on old and new tetex installations.

Thanks.