Jose>   Imagine a section inside a chapter. Why not.

Jose>   The you want to fold that chapter, and voilá, it is automatic
Jose> as we have now for ert inset. You view it inlined, or collapsed.

Jose>   Or is there any other objection?

The main objection I have is that paragraphs have this nice property
of having a layout that one can change easily (to change a normal
paragraph to a section header, for example). I want to be sure that we
will be able to keep this ease of use from the user point of view,
rather than have a marvelous 'this is a box in a box in a box'
approach with an UI nobody will be able to use.