On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 27-Dec-2001 Allan Rae wrote:
>
> >       http://www.elec.uq.edu.au/~rae/LyX/
>
> Well IMO the points of development specified in the list (and also in

There I was thinking I'd made the old entries more relevent by
revising most of them including yours.

> the CREDITS file is quite outdated) I would specify some of us as core
> developer (modifying the core) others are more GUI and some are various ;)
> Anyway if you want to let it like this I would add a more general
> Text related Insets and LyXText instead of Tables and minipages for me ;)

How about "Tables, Texts-related insets and LyXText." instead?

I was aiming to list the major contributions each of us has done -- I
think we all qualify for "various" after all -- or at least the main
areas we work on.

> > I still have to convert all this to XHTML and maybe php3 -- I'll do
> > that when I move the pages to www.lyx.org/~rae/
>
> BTW.: would it be hard to change all of it to php4? IMO we're quite outdated
>       with php3, aren't we?

No more outdated than replying to both the list and the subscriber who
sent the email you're replying to ;-)

I have no idea what the difference between php3 and 4 is.  But if we
are outdated how bad is Herbert's home server who only run php2!

Allan. (ARRae)