On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Allan Rae wrote:
[...]

> I was aiming to list the major contributions each of us has done -- I
> think we all qualify for "various" after all -- or at least the main
> areas we work on.

Recent or current areas anyway. Not necessarily everything we've ever
done.  The idea being that someone sees whos responsible who certain
areas and can approach them for guidance when first getting into LyX
sources.

Hmmm, maybe I should just look at what everyone took responsibility
for on bugzilla?  [LyXilla?]  But then not everyone appears there -- I
wanted to keep Matthias and Alejandro on the list for a little while
longer.

Allan. (ARRae)